1. Collection of Personal Information
When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose for which the information is being collected and will handle personal information within the scope of that purpose.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To facilitate transactions with customers, such as shipping products and responding to inquiries.
(2) To provide information on products, services, campaigns, etc. via e-mail, etc.
(3) To improve and enhance products, services, marketing, and customer experience.
(4) To provide services to customers in a safe manner.
(5) For other purposes as notified at the time of acquisition of personal information.
3. Acquisition of Cookies and Other Information
We will not acquire any information that can be obtained by standard Internet technologies without the consent of the users of our website.
*Cookies are a technology that records and manages information on computers and application software about customers who use a website.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
This site will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual, except in the following cases.
(1) When the information is used by a subcontractor only to the extent necessary for its business operations.
(2) When the information is inherited by a business transfer or for other reasons in accordance with laws and regulations.
(3) When the information is required or permitted to be provided in accordance with laws and regulations.
5. Security Measures
This site will prevent unauthorized access to personal information or the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information by clarifying personal information management rules, ensuring that all employees are familiar with them, and implementing the necessary security measures. This site also uses an online e-commerce platform provided by Shopify. Data is stored on secure servers behind firewalls via Shopify 's data storage, databases, and the Shopify application in general.
6. Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
We will comply with requests to disclose, correct, or delete personal information within a reasonable period and scope. If you have any questions regarding your personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.